Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.
Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.
On the day that you were born
The angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold
And starlight in your eyes of blue.
- The Carpenters
Are there times when people wants to get close to you but you choose to keep a distance?
Recently, Many of 'these' times were encounted.
I'm tired of it,really.
Run along, let the tide lead me to where I should go.
Hockey match was you know what.CRAZY
It was raining heavily then gradually subsided.
Me,Lizzie and Tanny had to share this miserably small brolly
And our attention was more on keeping the rain out than what's on the pitch
NP won 3-0
Sighhhh~
Owells, I strongly believe that Tp is so so so much better than that.
COMEON TP FIGHT!!
We cheered, screamed for the guys' team so hard my throat feels kinda sore now
Coughs*
Wonders.
Why are guys so ahems* rough?Come on lahh just one push then it ends with a fight.
Yeahh Johnathan accidentally missed his hit,swings backward to recover,the other NP player in front of him turns back after snatching the ball from him,got hit by Jonhnathan's stick.
BY ACCIDENT. And next thing we saw, that NP guy threw the stick at Johnny's head
WTF. Then Luga and some other people started throwing punches at each other.
What's with all the commotion man.So childish.For a split second,the pitch close to us seemed so chaotic.WAHH fight sia.Reminds me of the karate competition ;)
Tp hockey guys kick some NP asses!!
Stupid empireeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Screww him man
I should replace him.Ha.
Apple demands that I missssss her every moment :)))
Yes Sweetie, I Miss You Like Crazy!
Hopefully all is well and nothing happens to you
Out`
Sawee blooms here