Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.
Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.
On the day that you were born
The angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold
And starlight in your eyes of blue.
- The Carpenters
Before Cinderalla returns back to her usual form and the carriage transform back into a pumkin,
once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my two people who are special to me :)
1)Xin Er (Date:16th Dec)
2)Kai Wen (Date:17th Dec)
Enjoy this special day of yours to the fullest!
Woo~
Had a long long day shopping with Sweetie Wing Wing!
Cakes at NYDC were so tempting we were this close to drooling at the sight of them.
Met up with a few of her friends and I saw PARTNER!
Without her braces.Still, I prefer my old Birdy beanie jeannie
She and tanessa were working under Nivea products at WATSONS.LOL
I pratically pee-ed in my pants lahh damn furnie
Didnt quite expect partner to work under the roof of WATSONS.Naahha
Pardon me.
Hols are just Shiokadoodoodles
Sleep shop study play swim jog chill friends at your own pace**
Gonna cherish every minute of it Babes ;)
The things we do for our loved ones
white lies,sacrificial giving,waiting patiently for the other to reciprocate,tolerance...
I wish there is a you I can sing about, dream about, fill my empty heart
but I'm not ready nor is there a you yet.
Christmas alone? Maybe.
Sawee blooms here