Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.
Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.
On the day that you were born
The angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold
And starlight in your eyes of blue.
- The Carpenters
I refuse to reply anyone who just messaged me.
SORRY really.
Not that I hate the person or anything but my retarded fingers are too tired due to excessive typing and I'm officially brain-fried.Still,I have my friking Food safety quiz to do.Ironically,I'm still here blogging.Ha.
Voila!
My marketing report is finally done YAY!
Currenty, I have three comps on, a printer on stand-by,TVee switched on.Kay,my mum just switched on another TVee.Well done.The utility bill and electrical bill is on the verge of an explosion.
AND I'm doing some editing for Xin er's case study.But my brother's lappy does not have Microsoft Words.Which means,after this I have to run back to my room and do the editing.Wahh marathon sia. Worse still, I have to rush all the way to school to hand in the assignment.There goes my school-less day.
All these work is making me eat alot.Binge alot I mean. Gahh why of all days my brother's other comp monitor have to fail me.
I cant print my stuff alrd lahh.Dread using the school's printers.
Damn stupid.Can you feel the panicky me? Screams**
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I think I need to swim after a stressful day of 'work'
No more OT for me.
Man,it's tiring.
Cant imagine partner without Braces
Boy,people with braces is just so appealing to me.Like really.
Sawee blooms here